Friday, November 26, 2010

Tea Time Fun!!.... Check It Out

I can't believe how the week has flown. Time flies when you're having fun...... well it still flies when your not! I looked at my last post and i cannot believe that i haven't posted in anything for over a week. My bad! I have been a bit slack all round really this week... i haven't done up a recipe for the week or taken any photos, or baked BUT I do have some exciting news... well on the scale of excitement (1 being boring - 10 being out of this world) the news is probably 5 but it's still great news for you my Simply Tea lovers!

Introducing Our "Tea Time" Range

 COMING SOON!!

I finally found some cute new products worthy of adding to our Simply Tea Store.

They are the cutest additions ever if i don't say so myself!


 First we have our "Tea Time" 3 Tiered Cake Stand. (RRP $28.00)

This would be perfect for those entertainers out there - you can whip this little cutie out and pop all your little baked items on it! Great for any occasion - especially those "High Tea's"! I can see cute little macaroons, jam drop biscuits, mini lamingtons, scones and pikelets piled up high on these cake stands!





 Second we have our Medium Tea Time Melamine Tray. (RRP $12.00)

 I thought these tray's were perfect for those times when you want to pop your favourite pot of tea and teacup, a few of those yummy fresh baked biccies on it and plop it next to your while your sit back in your favourite recliner curled up with your favourite book! What more could you want?? Well i am sure there are a million other great uses for these fantastic trays!



 Lastly these adorable Tea Time Tea Caddy's (50g) (RRP $10.00)


Who wouldn't want to store your favourite tea in these adorable Tea Caddy Tins? What about christmas present ideas? Wouldn't the whole collection make a great gift or even one item paired with a packet of one of our great 37 Flavours of Tea?

These little additions are on there way with the post man as we speak! So if you would like to place "Pre Orders" for christmas gifts etc be sure to email me at.
info@thesimplyteashop.com.au

Keep an eye out on our website as i add these cuties and hopefully some new products as the new year proceeds!

I would love to hear any suggestions of things that you may like added to our store or something in particular your chasing?

Happy Sipping!!

Visit Us At: The Simply Tea Shop ~ "For The Love Of Tea" ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails