Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Spring Please Come Back...

Well spring has definitely disappeared that's for sure. I have struggled to get organised and inspired to try and put something smart and witty up... but alas i couldn't... my brain has succumbed to the winter blues again. I have cocooned myself again in bedsocks, tracky dacks and warm and cosy blankets, sidled up beside the fire with warm cuppa in hand and a good book... well books actually. Since being stuck inside the house i have read my way through about 4 books in the last 3 weeks.  My library card is my best friend in winter and seems now spring as well. I truly love re-reading the books i have but it is also great to go to the library and get some fresh material. I have found some great books on small business, loads of information on Tea, great cook books and wonderful novels. I have also managed to pick up a cheap 2nd hand desk to put in our spare room to "create' a bit more functional work space!



What have you been doing in this rainy weather to keep yourself entertained?


 Need something warm and delicious to drink in this wet weather be sure to....
Visit Us At: The Simply Tea Shop ~ "For The Love Of Tea" ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails