Thursday, June 24, 2010

Banana Flaxseed Pancakes with Blackberry Syrup

Well I am behind the eight ball this week and am sorely missing my old kitchen, since moving into our new (old) house. My fingers are itching to bake up a storm and life has just has been too mad for me to enter the kitchen! So in lieu of my inability to bake i thought i would show your a blog that inspires me in regards to cooking and blogging!





The blog is called Cheeky Kitchen and the lady who writes it is called Brooke McClay who resides in Colorado Springs. She recently whipped up some gorgeous Banana & Flaxseed Pancakes with Blueberry Syrup. Yummo! What a beautiful idea for late breakfast one winter saturday morning! With the addition of a warm cup of our Cafe Latte tea and a warm sunny spot to tuck into this winter warmer breaky - what more could you ask for on a lazy saturday morning? Hmmm sounds like an inviting idea this saturday...... hmmmm.

 Happy Sipping




Visit Us At: The Simply Tea Shop ~ "For The Love Of Tea" ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi..... Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love to hear feedback from my readers!
Happy Sipping.....

Simply Tea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails