Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fun Friday.... (Slightly Early)

Hi All,

Thought i would post my fun friday pic.... a tad early! It's a inspired vintage "high" tea. I would love to hold one of these in spring time with a "Tea Tasting" of Simply Tea products. I hope to have a bit more information in the future ! Love to hear an comments or idea's for it! Let me know.


Also don't forget.... Simply tea will be at the Toowoomba Hospice Camellia Show this weekend the 17th & 18th of July at the Tafe on Lindsay street between 10am - 3pm! Come down and check out some great displays, garden tips and gorgeous camellias... AND some great tea products! Hope to see you there!

Happy Sipping


Visit Us At: The Simply Tea Shop ~ "For The Love Of Tea" ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi..... Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love to hear feedback from my readers!
Happy Sipping.....

Simply Tea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails