Thursday, July 1, 2010

Keeping Calm.....


 I came across this poster in a blog that i follow. I thought it was cute so i thought i would share it with you all. I am off to do the Lifestyle Markets othis saturday morning, so if your in the vincinity the Greek Orthodox Hall at 240 Hume Street between 10am - 3pm come on in and say hello and check out some of the other stalls. We will be having a end of year special where if you buy two 100g bags of tea you receive a 10g sample bag of your choice for free! Anyway hope you all have a great day friday and even better weekend!

Happy Sipping



Visit Us At: The Simply Tea Shop ~ "For The Love Of Tea" ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi..... Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love to hear feedback from my readers!
Happy Sipping.....

Simply Tea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails