Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm Back....

Well I have just realised it has been some days since i last posted something for you guys! I have been busily renovating and moving into our new house over the past week, which has left me brain dead and exhausted.... BUT the show must go on.

I am currently in the process of organising some material for a talk that I have to do for the Toowoomba Hospice Camellia & Winter Flower Show on the weekend of the 17th - 18th of July. Since the tea plant - "camellia sinesis" is in the family of the flowering camellia that is on show this weekend,  the organiser thought it would be great to have a bit of variety at the show and have someone talk about this plant and about how the production, benefits and types of tea. The organiser approached me while we were at the PCYC markets one weekend interested in getting us to do a talk for the show, and to purchase some tea to use the high at tea they are also having during the weekend. What a great opportunity to tell people about Simply Tea and talk to people about Tea! We will also be having a stand there over the weekend selling our Tea and Tea accessories so if your free that weekend, come on down and say hello and checkout the gorgeous display's of camellia'a, gardening displays, have a bite to eat and a nice cup of tea.... and if your around on sunday @ 2pm come in and listen to what i have to say about all things TEA!


 {Camillia Sinesis (Tea) Plant}
 
I love to collect teapots and having recently started my collection I am always on the look out for different looking teapots to add to my collection. I found this picture of the world's smallest teapot on the web the other day and i thought it was the cutest thing ever!
 
{Chinese master potter Wu Ruishen (吴瑞深) has created a mini teapot weighing just 1.4 grams. The ceramic teapot was revealed on Nov 15 and is claimed to be the smallest teapot in the world. The 73-year-old Wu is a renowned pottery artist in China, specializes in creating teapots. His artworks can be found in various museums in China.}

Isn't it adorable? Have to find myself one - i will probably lose it and so much for getting a good cup of tea out of it!

Happy Sipping......
 
 

Visit Us At: The Simply Tea Shop ~ "For The Love Of Tea" ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi..... Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love to hear feedback from my readers!
Happy Sipping.....

Simply Tea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails