Friday, May 28, 2010

Fun Friday

French Tea

It's friday..... Thank goodness I say. It's been a LONG week but I thought I would provide you all with a bit of "French" inspiration for the day. I went with the red theme since that is what i am wearing today - RED :-) All you need now to go with that is a nice cup of "Earl Grey De La Creme".
Last night I made up some beautiful blueberry scones for morning tea and even whipped up some decadant lemon butter to go with it! My taste testers approved of the combination so the recipe and photo's will be coming soon! I hope you all have a great weekend!

Happy Sipping

Simply Tea
  
Visit: The Simply Tea Shop ~ "For The Love Of Tea" ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi..... Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love to hear feedback from my readers!
Happy Sipping.....

Simply Tea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails