Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Gingerbread Love!

I have to say i am obssessed a bit with Gingerbread at the moment! Yum Yum Yum!!! I whipped up a batch over the weekend and what gloriousness awaited me when i popped one in my mouth..... a burst of ginger and mixed spiced in a buttery cookie! Twas delicious! I will post the recipe and pictures in the days to come but in the mean time i have been inspired by all things Gingerbread..... Enjoy


Chocolate Gingerbread Men


Hooty Street

Read the story behind this gingerbread house











Check out these amazing gingerbread houses!!!






I hope your christmas preparations are going well...... if you need any last minute christmas gifts be sure to check out the Simply Tea Website!

Visit Us At: The Simply Tea Shop ~ "For The Love Of Tea" ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi..... Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love to hear feedback from my readers!
Happy Sipping.....

Simply Tea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails